Aquafind.com Article Submission Terms And Conditions
By submitting an article through the Aquafind.com website, you agree:
* You are the copyright holder of all the content you submit, and that if your content is found to infringe the copyright of a third party, you are solely liable.
* You are solely responsible for the content of, and the views expressed within, your article.
* Your article may be freely published by Aquafind.com, online in full, at any time, without any form of compensation, monetary or otherwise.
* You accept that although Aquafind.com endeavors to publish your article correctly, technical issues may arise that mean your article and any accompanying information may be on occasion incorrectly submitted to Aquafind.com, for example, in the incorrect formatting of your article. You agree to alert Aquafind.com to such occurrences so that we can redress the issue and not to hold Aquafind.com liable for any such occurrence.
* Any email address that is included with your article cannot be kept private due to the nature of the publishing process.
* Please note: Aquafind.com is only interested in publishing original, unique articles. This means that we will not consider articles that merely summarize one or more papers by other authors/researchers. If your paper is derived solely from the articles or papers of others rather than direct research on your part, Aquafind.com will not consider your article for publication.
If you believe that an infringement of your copyright has occurred, you agree to notify us immediately so that we can redress the matter, and you agree to allow us 7 days from our receiving such notification to investigate and remove the content from the web site.
Seafood — Fish — Crustacea
| Article Submission Terms
| Fish Supplier Registration
| Equipment Supplier Registration
© 2017 Aquafind All Rights Reserved | Powered by Successful